5TH Cell is about bringing together professional, talented game developers and artists to create award winning products. Our mantra is ‘Advancing Entertainment’ and we truly strive to both innovate, and creatively push the envelope with all our titles. Our team believes in the products we develop, and together with top partners, we are building a track record of successful original IP across next generation handheld and home console platforms.
We are located in Bellevue, Washington, one of the top rated places to live and work in the USA. Just a 20 minute drive into downtown Seattle, or 45 minutes away from an outdoor adventure, Bellevue is a great location for fun, family and to start a promising career.
Working at 5TH Cell
Most people come to work at 5TH Cell because they share our vision; to create unique, AAA games. Our development method is vision driven, our Creative Director shapes a concept until satisfied, and then the concept is passed to our talented team of designers, programmers and artists to execute on it. We’re extremely iterative in our development, refining until the core idea is fun and balanced.
The work environment is casual, filled with hard working professionals. We’re a friendly company, and believe that leaders shape the company through action, positive attitude and providing a clear direction for growth.
We strive to be a company that employees see having a viable long term career with, not just a temporary job.
- 5TH Cell offers immediate, full medical, dental and vision coverage for all employees, plus 100% coverage for their spouses and children.
- All employees are provided complimentary enrollment in Passport Unlimited, a fringe benefits program that provides dining, shopping and travel. For more information visit www.passportunlimited.com
- Generous time off allowance grows with each year of employment. Entire week of Christmas is given off in addition to allocated vacation and sick time.
- 401(k) with up to a 4% match.
- Limited Crunch Philosophy! We are focused on employee well-being, and do not assume crunch time into our project schedules.